Tuesday, May 27, 2014

What makes you HAPPY?

This morning for oral language we all had to share 10 things that make us happy. Here are some of our ideas.
 
Bella R:
Cats, Mum, Dad, Grandma & Granddad, Running, Gymnastics, Sport, Family, Friends, Beaches.

Jared:
Cats, puffles, playing, happy faces, food, games, friends, family.

Linnia:
Jokes, family, swimming, friends, animals, food, when I get excited.

Shontelle:
Friends, playing on my tablet, my kitten, food, lollies, sleeping in, going to dads, seeing my Brother Josh, play fighting with my family, having a great class.

Bailey:
Lego, Mum, Dad, Wii, football, my cat, reading, being tickled, basketball, being silly, Tom & Jerry, friends.

Callum:
Good days, friendly people, buying things, animals, sleeping, listening to music, jokes, games, eating, my cat.

What makes you HAPPY?

No comments: