Thursday, March 24, 2016
Tuesday, November 24, 2015
- Globe - so he could see the earth more close up
- Book - something that he could read again and again.
- Soft toy to love
- An animal so he is not lonely.
- Inflatable pool so he could swim.
- Chicken - so it could lay eggs and be his pet
- Plant so he can look after it and water it
- Pizza - an ever lasting one that remakes in different flavours each time.
- iPhone/iPad so you could message him and he could have contact with people on earth and also used for entertainment.
- Soil and seeds so he could grow things
- Canvas and Paint so he could paint his house or room etc.
What would you send?
Friday, November 20, 2015
Wednesday, November 18, 2015
Tuesday, November 10, 2015
Thursday, November 05, 2015
This morning we visited Richmond Pak'nSave to participate in an inquiry session, putting into practice what we had learned about label reading. We had a range of food that we had to look at and we had to use our food detective skills to find foods that were ok to eat everyday and occasional foods. We really struggled to find a healthy muesli bar!
Scott gave us a voucher from PaknSave and we will put this towards a healthy shared lunch.
Thank you to all our parent helpers for making this trip and learning opportunity possible.