Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Faulkners Bush By Hamish

I jumped on the piece of cardboard and started to wizz down the hill.  Half way down I slip of my piece and slide without my card. I start to walk up the hill, its a fair way to the top. I see my younger buddy James going down, he was going well. I finally reached the top and Declan said it was our last go so me and Max jump on together.  We got half way down, so far so good.  We start to do a 360 motion.... Nek Minnit WAM! we smack into the tree.  We are both moaning and groaning with scrapes on our bodies. As we walk away Max and I start talking about it really excitingly. 


               

1 comment:

Dave said...

What a great day!!! You were all fantastic and certainly showed what it means to be a 'Responsible Community Member'.
What amazing buddies you are!