Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Kiwi Kids

On Sunday some students competed in the Weet Bix Tryathalon.
Here is what they thought:
"I liked the bike ride because I got to ride Mum's bike and it is really big!"
"I really liked the swimming because it was fun. The water was freezing!"
"I liked the bike ride because it was fun and I trained so it wasn't hard!"
"I liked the run at the end because I trained for it and still had heaps of energy left."
"It was really fun. The bike was ok, but the run was the hardest."
"My favourite thing was the bike ride because biking is fun!'
" It was really fun because it was a long bike ride and I passed a lot of people."

4 comments:

Malcolm & Kylie said...

It is great to see you enjoying such a wonderful activity - well done to you all!!

Janine Jaydens mum said...

fantastic to see so many Ranzau kids out there giving their all and still having a smile on their faces at the end.

Jayden said...

I loved the tryathlon

Tamzin&Ruby said...

That tryathlon sounded really fun! Was it sunny on that day?